Prefer to plan a workshop with only your guests in attendance?
We can do that!
Private parties at The Art & Design Spot are a fun way to celebrate birthdays, showers, adult nights out, bachelorette parties, MNO's, team building encouragement, and the list goes on...
- 2.5 hours of private studio time & instruction (2 hours for children's events)
- ALL materials needed for each guest to create their own project.
- Wooden signs will be pre-assembled prior to the party - no cutting or hammering necessary for you or your guests! Guests will begin Wood + Paint parties by staining their project. Drying time between layers allows guests a chance to mingle.
- ALL drinks and snacks are BYO. Beer & wine are welcome for guests 21+. We offer a kitchen with a full sized refrigerator, microwave and plenty of serving space. It is conveniently located adjacent to the private studio room.
Guest Requirement + Pricing
- The minimum guest requirement is 6 (including you). Currently, we have a maximum guest limit of 12.
- The cost per guest is dependent upon the chosen projects. For adult (age 15+) parties, the cost is generally $50-$80 per person. For children's parties, $30-$45 per child.
- If 8 guests register you get 50% OFF your registration fee.
- If 10 guests register, your registration is FREE!
- Once you have chosen the projects you would like to offer , we will provide you with a custom link to invite your guests. Each guest will then be able to register and pay for their project through this link.
Schedule + Invite
- Contact Us to schedule a date & time that works best for you. (Adult classes are 2.5 - 3 hours; children's classes are 2 hours)
- Once we have settled on the party date and time, you choose the project types you would like to offer your guests (we cannot offer Pourology and Wood + Paint projects at the same party). If your party choice is Wood + Paint, we will likely offer all current design options (round signs, rectangle signs, etc.) which are shown HERE.
- We will then provide you with a custom link to invite your guests. Each guest will then be able to register and pay for their project through this link.